1. wstephenson avatar

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:55 AM, wstephenson said:

First I only get part of the fan club pack and then I can't get anyone to tell me when to expect the letter/autographed photo especially now after Jim Root is gone. There's no "contact us" on the website and then ground cntrl says it doesn't address issues to the fan club, but doesn't have any contact information for whomever does address those questions. At this rate, this will be the one and only time I order a SS fan club pack

2. Diamondd avatar

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 12:00 AM, Diamondd said:

When do we get our gear

3. beckyblue48 avatar

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:31 AM, beckyblue48 said:

Just joined for my 2nd year! Would love to win that guitar, but can't wait to wear my new Stone Sour t-shirt!

4. David Mayger avatar

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 12:40 PM, David Mayger said:

I cant join & cant contact support :0(

5. Lorknozzel avatar

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 12:48 AM, Lorknozzel said:

Aloha stone sour

6. Matthew Padmore avatar

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Matthew Padmore said:

Is anyone else having problems approving friend requests?? I go to accept friend requests and nothing happens. If anyone tries to add me and it shows I don't accept I assure you I am not being stuck up.

7. graceful78 avatar

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:20 AM, graceful78 said:

So it's a pre order, when does it get sent out? I don't see any info on that just says order is ready...

8. jeffgowiii avatar

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 2:22 PM, jeffgowiii said:

Nossa cara que massa!!!!

9. Jocelyn Alba avatar

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 8:16 AM, Jocelyn Alba said:

@Joey515: Thanks I'm super confused and this is aggravating me lol

10. joey515 avatar

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:37 PM, joey515 said:

@Jocelyn Alba: I have the same issues. I can't access anything because we need some kind of redeem code. I have contacted ground ctrl and will let you know right here as soon as I have received a reply.

Get the latest from Stone Sour!